Do you think a culinary arts career would be a good fit for you?
Our website is a short guide to help you discover many of the well-known culinary education schools available to enroll at today.
These kinds of schools deliver coaching in the indispensable and primary topics, including food safety fundamentals, kitchen skills, baking, kitchen layout and organization, meal planning and restaurant supervision.
Some of the common degree programs are:
1. A specialized training completion credential
2. An Associate Degree in the Culinary Arts
3. An Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
4. A Bachelor of Arts in Restaurant Management
These programs vary in duration from the less than one year concentrated teaching packages up to the four-year undergraduate degrees.
Almost all institutions have instructional classes during the evenings together with during the day as they try to enable pupils as much freedom as it can, since they understand some students have full-time jobs or have family commitments.
Most of these colleges work to give work and vocational development services to their students. These services typically get started just before graduation as most enrollees will be placed with an intern program with a good, local restaurant.
Several colleges have a restaurant right at campus where students get additional practical working experience and can build their chef techniques and skills in a real kitchen situation.
A number of new graduates uncover their starting job at a mid-level restaurant, pastry making shop, party caterer, large hotel, cruise ship or other sort of commercial kitchen environment.
Many cities do not have a good culinary arts college, the majority will be operated in the bigger cities.
Make use of our search widget down below to have a look at a listing of colleges and click on one or more that you really want to learn more about.
Take a look at these options:
- Culinary Arts
- Baking & Pastry Arts
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- Students are instructed in relevant business skills like communication, mathematics, and management.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- AAS in Business Administration - Hospitality Management
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes. 100% Free Match to Top Colleges.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You'll Love.
- Answer a few questions and you are one step closer to enroll in a Top College!
You don’t have to end up in this career field if you don’t think you fit. Check out other AL choices.