Do you think a culinary arts career would be a good fit for you?
Our website is a short guide to help you discover many of the well-known culinary education schools available to enroll at today.
These kinds of schools deliver coaching in the indispensable and primary topics, including food safety fundamentals, kitchen skills, baking, kitchen layout and organization, meal planning and restaurant supervision.
Some of the common degree programs are:
1. A specialized training completion credential
2. An Associate Degree in the Culinary Arts
3. An Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
4. A Bachelor of Arts in Restaurant Management
These programs vary in duration from the less than one year concentrated teaching packages up to the four-year undergraduate degrees.
Almost all institutions have instructional classes during the evenings together with during the day as they try to enable pupils as much freedom as it can, since they understand some students have full-time jobs or have family commitments.
Most of these colleges work to give work and vocational development services to their students. These services typically get started just before graduation as most enrollees will be placed with an intern program with a good, local restaurant.
Several colleges have a restaurant right at campus where students get additional practical working experience and can build their chef techniques and skills in a real kitchen situation.
A number of new graduates uncover their starting job at a mid-level restaurant, pastry making shop, party caterer, large hotel, cruise ship or other sort of commercial kitchen environment.
Many cities do not have a good culinary arts college, the majority will be operated in the bigger cities.
Make use of our search widget down below to have a look at a listing of colleges and click on one or more that you really want to learn more about.
Take a look at these options:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
- View Associates, Bachelors or Graduate Degree Programs in Business Near YOU!
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements. Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs for You.
- Free information for Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Marketing and Advertising, Business Information Systems Degree Programs and MORE.
- Accredited, Flexible Business Administration and Management Degree Programs to Fit Your Time and Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
You don’t have to end up in this career field if you don’t think you fit. Check out other AL choices.