A career as a professional cook can be interesting and rewarding.
Our site is a free handbook to helping you locate some of the trusted cooking education colleges and programs on the market .
Most of these institutions have coaching in the necessary and elementary topics, which includes kitchen essentials, professional cook techniques, baking and roasting, kitchen processes, meal planning and restaurant management.
Four of the most commonly found education programs include these:
1. A specialized training completion certificate
2. An Associate Degree in the Culinary Arts
3. An Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
4. A Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality Management
These training programs range in duration from the one year concentrated coaching diplomas up to the four-year college degrees.
Almost all schools offer courses during the early evenings and also in the daytime as they attempt to enable enrollees as much flexibility as they can, since they know a lot of enrollees are working or have personal responsibilities.
All of these institutions supply work and vocational advancement services to their graduates. These services often get started even before graduation as a good number of enrollees will be placed in an internship program with a local restaurant.
Numerous schools additionally run a restaurant or cafe right on campus where enrollees receive extra hands-on experience and are able to expand their chef skills in a real restaurant setting.
Most graduates find their initial job with a mid-level restaurant, pastry shop, party caterer, resort, cruise ship or other type of commercial food preparation situation.
Many cities won’t have a great culinary school, most are found in the larger cities.
Try our search box down below to explore a list of available schools and click on one or more that you want to know even more about.
Take a look through these choices:
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
- Looking for an Online Business Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
There are other career options. Look at AK schools.