Are you thinking about earning a culinary degree?
This website is a simple guide to help you search for a lot of the biggest culinary arts education schools on the market today.
These types of institutions deliver instruction in the crucial and elementary topic areas, including food basics, kitchen skills, baking and roasting, restaurant kitchen layout and processes, meal and menu preparation and hospitality management.
Some of the most common degree programs include these:
1. A specialized training completion credential
2. An Associate Degree in Culinary Arts
3. An Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
4. A Bachelor’s of Art in Restaurant Management degree
Training programs range in duration from the under one year concentrated teaching programs up to the four year college degrees.
Many schools offer instruction during the evenings as well as during the day as they aim to enable students as much freedom as possible, since they realize a large number of students have full-time employment or have family responsibilities.
Most of these schools strive to provide job and career advancement services to their students and graduates. These services commonly begin before graduation as most individuals are positioned with an intern program at a nearby restaurant.
A number of institutions run a small restaurant directly on campus where pupils receive more hands-on work experience and are able to improve their kitchen skills and techniques in a real job setting.
A large number of fresh graduates secure their first job with a mid-level restaurant, pastry making shop, party caterer, large hotel, cruise ship or other type of commercial kitchen setting.
Not all smaller cities have a first-rate cooking school, many are set in the bigger cities.
Make use of the research box down below to look at a list of available institutions and click on one or more that you want to know even more about.
These schools offer degree programs:
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Culinary Arts (D)
- Culinary Arts (AS)
- Baking & Pastry (AS)
- And more...
- Join GCU's Colangelo College of Business and start down the path to a successful business career.
- Bachelor's and master's degrees that help prepare students to be business leaders.
- Leading-edge degrees that address the demands of contemporary business environments.
- Online and evening classes designed to meet the needs of working students and adults.
- Committed to providing students a values-based education centered on Christian principles
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes. 100% Free Match to Top Colleges.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You'll Love.
- Answer a few questions and you are one step closer to enroll in a Top College!
Want some other career options? See other choices.