Are you interested in a new career as a professional cook?
Our website is a free handbook for helping you learn about some of the biggest culinary training colleges and programs to choose from.
These schools have coaching in the valuable and useful topic areas, including food science basics, professional chef techniques, baking, restaurant kitchen organization, meal and menu preparation and restaurant administration.
Some of the most commonly found degree programs include:
1. A professional training completion certificate
2. An Associate Degree in Culinary Arts
3. An Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
4. A Bachelor’s of Art in Restaurant Management degree
Training programs range in length from the less than one year concentrated education programs to the four-year university degrees.
A large number of schools have courses during the evenings and also during the day and they aim to permit students as much freedom as they can, since they recognize that a lot of students are working or have family obligations.
Most of these colleges work hard to furnish employment and vocational development services to their students. These services typically start even before graduation as a lot of students are positioned with an intern program with a nearby restaurant.
A number of schools also operate a restaurant or cafe on campus where trainees receive extra work work experience and can expand their chef skills and techniques in a real job situation.
A large number of graduates locate their first job at a restaurant, pastry shop, catering service, large hotel, cruise ship or other sort of commercial kitchen establishment.
Many smaller cities do not have a first-rate culinary arts college, many will be located in the bigger cities.
Utilize the search widget below to browse a short list of showcased schools and click on one or more that you want to know even more about.
We have put together a list:
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Healthcare Administration, Marketing and Entrepreneurship Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Business Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Want other career choices? See other options in the design field.