A career in the culinary arts is attainable if you are interested in it.
Our site is a quick guide that will help you explore some of the biggest culinary education programs offered today.
These schools feature training in the indispensable and core subject areas, such as kitchen basics, kitchen techniques, baking, restaurant kitchen organization, meal and menu preparation and restaurant management.
Several of the common degree programs are these:
1. A specialized training achievement qualification
2. An Associate Degree in the Culinary Arts
3. An Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
4. A Bachelor’s of Art degree in Restaurant Management
Training programs range in length from the less than one year specialized education programs up to the four year college degrees.
A good number of institutions furnish courses during the evenings and throughout the day as they attempt to allow students as much freedom as is practical, since they are aware that quite a few students are working or have family responsibilities.
Most of these institutions strive to include employment and professional development services to their graduates. These services usually get started even before graduation as most pupils are placed with an internship program at a local restaurant.
A handful of institutions additionally have a restaurant directly on campus where enrollees get extra hands-on work experience and will improve their chef techniques and skills in a real kitchen atmosphere.
Lots of graduates find their starting position with a nice restaurant, baking shop, catering company, resort, cruise ship or other type of commercial kitchen situation.
Many cities don’t have a first-rate culinary arts college, the majority will be built just in the larger cities.
Work with the search box down below to examine a list of available schools and select any that you really want to learn more about.
Here is a short list:
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
Take a look at other degree choices — click here.