A career in the culinary arts is attainable if you are interested in it.
Our site is a quick guide that will help you explore some of the biggest culinary education programs offered today.
These schools feature training in the indispensable and core subject areas, such as kitchen basics, kitchen techniques, baking, restaurant kitchen organization, meal and menu preparation and restaurant management.
Several of the common degree programs are these:
1. A specialized training achievement qualification
2. An Associate Degree in the Culinary Arts
3. An Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
4. A Bachelor’s of Art degree in Restaurant Management
Training programs range in length from the less than one year specialized education programs up to the four year college degrees.
A good number of institutions furnish courses during the evenings and throughout the day as they attempt to allow students as much freedom as is practical, since they are aware that quite a few students are working or have family responsibilities.
Most of these institutions strive to include employment and professional development services to their graduates. These services usually get started even before graduation as most pupils are placed with an internship program at a local restaurant.
A handful of institutions additionally have a restaurant directly on campus where enrollees get extra hands-on work experience and will improve their chef techniques and skills in a real kitchen atmosphere.
Lots of graduates find their starting position with a nice restaurant, baking shop, catering company, resort, cruise ship or other type of commercial kitchen situation.
Many cities don’t have a first-rate culinary arts college, the majority will be built just in the larger cities.
Work with the search box down below to examine a list of available schools and select any that you really want to learn more about.
Here is a short list:
- "Apply Now to The Art Institutes - Pursue Your Passion Today."
- Culinary Arts (D)
- Culinary Arts Level 2 (C)
- Culinary Arts (BA)
- And more...
You can get started on a new career with Institute of Technology. We offer diploma and associate degree programs for careers in the culinary, technical, medical, business, and legal fields.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at www.iot.edu/disclosure.
- Culinary Arts Specialist
- Baking and Pastry Specialist
- Join GCU's Colangelo College of Business and start down the path to a successful business career.
- Bachelor's and master's degrees that help prepare students to be business leaders.
- Leading-edge degrees that address the demands of contemporary business environments.
- Online and evening classes designed to meet the needs of working students and adults.
- Committed to providing students a values-based education centered on Christian principles
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Service Sector Management (MS)
Take a look at other degree choices — click here.