Do you have an interest in becoming a professional cook?
Our website is a quick handbook for helping you explore several of the biggest culinary and training programs available to enroll at soon.
These kinds of institutions offer instruction in the important and fundamental topics, including food science principles, cooking techniques, baking and roasting, professional kitchen layout and organization, meal and menu preparation and restaurant operations.
Several of the most commonly found education programs include these:
1. A professional training achievement credential
2. An Associate Degree in the Culinary Arts
3. An Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
4. A Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality Management
Programs range in length from the one year professional coaching programs up to the full, four-year college degrees.
Nearly all schools provide instructional classes during the evening and during the day and they try to permit students as much flexibility as they can, because they realize a number of enrollees are working full time and/or have family responsibilities.
All of these schools commit time and effort to furnish employment and career growth services to their current students and graduates. These services normally begin before graduation as many individuals get placed in an internship program with a city restaurant.
Certain institutions operate a restaurant or cafe right at campus where students receive extra real-life working experience and can expand their kitchen skills in a real kitchen atmosphere.
Plenty of new graduates locate their starting position with a good-sized restaurant, pastry making shop, event caterer, vacation resort, cruise ship or other classification of commercial food preparation setting.
Many towns don’t have a first-rate culinary institution, most will be located just in the larger cities.
Use our research widget down below to look at a listing of featured schools and click on one or more you want to learn even more about.
We have built a list of schools:
You can fire up a new career with help from Auguste Escoffier Schools of Culinary Arts. We offer two programs for careers in the culinary industry, including culinary arts and pastry arts.
- AOS Degree in Culinary Arts
- Diploma in Culinary Arts
- Diploma in Pastry Arts
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
Take a look at other career alternatives — read more.