Do you have the qualities to succeed as a professional cook?
This website is a quick guide to helping you discover several of the largest culinary arts and cooking education schools to choose from today.
A lot of these institutions provide instruction in the important and basic subject areas, including cooking fundamentals, professional chef skills, baking and pastry making, restaurant kitchen layout and organization, meal and menu preparation and hospitality management.
Several of the most commonly found education programs are:
1. A focused training achievement credential
2. An Associate Degree in Culinary Arts
3. An Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
4. A Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality Management
These training programs range in length from the one-year focused training programs up to the four year undergraduate degrees.
Just about all colleges deliver classes in the early evenings in addition to throughout the day as they aim to permit students as much freedom as it can, since they are aware that a large number of students are working and/or have personal responsibilities.
Most of these colleges strive to furnish employment and professional development services to their students and graduates. These services often begin even before graduation as a lot of students are placed with an intern program with a nearby restaurant.
A lot of colleges additionally operate a small restaurant directly on campus where pupils obtain further actual experience and will increase their chef techniques and skills in a real restaurant atmosphere.
Lots of fresh graduates secure their very first position at a restaurant, pastry making shop, party caterer, resort, cruise ship or some other commercial kitchen environment.
Many towns don’t have a first-rate culinary arts institution, the majority are built in the larger cities.
Use our research widget just below to review a short list of featured institutions and select one or more that you want to learn even more about.
Start with this list:
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- Students are instructed in relevant business skills like communication, mathematics, and management.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- AAS in Business Administration - Hospitality Management
- Are You a Natural Leader or Good with Numbers? Get Educated in the Business Field.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Business Administration & Management, Accounting, Marketing Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!
Take a look at more degree alternatives — learn more.