Do you have what it takes for a career in the culinary arts?
This website is a free handbook that will help you learn about a lot of the trusted chef training programs to choose from.
These kinds of schools supply instruction in the crucial and useful topic areas, including food science concepts, cooking techniques, baking and pastries, commercial kitchen layout and processes, meal preparation and restaurant operations.
Four of the most common education programs are these:
1. A specialized training completion qualification
2. An Associate Degree in Culinary Arts
3. An Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
4. A Bachelor’s of Art in Hospitality Management degree
These training programs vary in length from the under one year professional education programs to the four-year college degrees.
Almost all institutions offer instructional classes in the evening along with during the day as they aim to permit pupils as much flexibility as is practical, as they know plenty of students are working full time and/or have family commitments.
Each of these colleges make a strong effort to include employment and professional advancement services to their students. These services commonly begin before graduation as a lot of individuals will be placed in an internship program at a top, local restaurant.
Some institutions also operate a small restaurant at campus where pupils obtain further real-life work experience and are able to increase their kitchen skills and techniques in a real job atmosphere.
Lots of fresh graduates uncover their very first position with a good restaurant, baking shop, party caterer, hotel, cruise ship or other sort of commercial kitchen setting.
Many cities won’t have a good culinary arts university, many will be based in the larger cities.
Make use of the research box just below to look over a short list of schools and select any that you really want to know even more about.
You can begin with this list:
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- Students are instructed in relevant business skills like communication, mathematics, and management.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- AAS in Business Administration - Hospitality Management
- View Associates, Bachelors or Graduate Degree Programs in Business Near YOU!
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements. Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs for You.
- Free information for Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Marketing and Advertising, Business Information Systems Degree Programs and MORE.
- Accredited, Flexible Business Administration and Management Degree Programs to Fit Your Time and Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
Take a look at more career choices — check it out.