Do you have what it takes for a career in the culinary arts?
This website is a free handbook that will help you learn about a lot of the trusted chef training programs to choose from.
These kinds of schools supply instruction in the crucial and useful topic areas, including food science concepts, cooking techniques, baking and pastries, commercial kitchen layout and processes, meal preparation and restaurant operations.
Four of the most common education programs are these:
1. A specialized training completion qualification
2. An Associate Degree in Culinary Arts
3. An Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
4. A Bachelor’s of Art in Hospitality Management degree
These training programs vary in length from the under one year professional education programs to the four-year college degrees.
Almost all institutions offer instructional classes in the evening along with during the day as they aim to permit pupils as much flexibility as is practical, as they know plenty of students are working full time and/or have family commitments.
Each of these colleges make a strong effort to include employment and professional advancement services to their students. These services commonly begin before graduation as a lot of individuals will be placed in an internship program at a top, local restaurant.
Some institutions also operate a small restaurant at campus where pupils obtain further real-life work experience and are able to increase their kitchen skills and techniques in a real job atmosphere.
Lots of fresh graduates uncover their very first position with a good restaurant, baking shop, party caterer, hotel, cruise ship or other sort of commercial kitchen setting.
Many cities won’t have a good culinary arts university, many will be based in the larger cities.
Make use of the research box just below to look over a short list of schools and select any that you really want to know even more about.
You can begin with this list:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- Students are instructed in relevant business skills like communication, mathematics, and management.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- AAS in Business Administration - Hospitality Management
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes. 100% Free Match to Top Colleges.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You'll Love.
- Answer a few questions and you are one step closer to enroll in a Top College!
Take a look at more career choices — check it out.