Do you have what it takes for a career in the culinary arts?
This website is a free handbook that will help you learn about a lot of the trusted training programs to choose from.
These kinds of schools supply instruction in the crucial and useful topic areas, including food science concepts, cooking techniques, baking and pastries, commercial kitchen layout and processes, meal preparation and restaurant operations.
Four of the most common education programs are these:
1. A specialized training completion qualification
2. An Associate Degree in Culinary Arts
3. An Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
4. A Bachelor’s of Art in Hospitality Management degree
These training programs vary in length from the under one year professional education programs to the four-year college degrees.
Almost all institutions offer instructional classes in the evening along with during the day as they aim to permit pupils as much flexibility as is practical, as they know plenty of students are working full time and/or have family commitments.
Each of these colleges make a strong effort to include employment and professional advancement services to their students. These services commonly begin before graduation as a lot of individuals will be placed in an internship program at a top, local restaurant.
Some institutions also operate a small restaurant at campus where pupils obtain further real-life work experience and are able to increase their kitchen skills and techniques in a real job atmosphere.
Lots of fresh graduates uncover their very first position with a good restaurant, baking shop, party caterer, hotel, cruise ship or other sort of commercial kitchen setting.
Many cities won’t have a good culinary arts university, many will be based in the larger cities.
Make use of the research box just below to look over a short list of schools and select any that you really want to know even more about.
You can begin with this list:
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
Take a look at more career choices — check it out.