Does a culinary arts career sound interesting to you?
This site is a simple handbook to help you uncover several of the most well-known culinary and chef education schools available to enroll at today.
The majority of these schools give training in the necessary and practical subjects, such as kitchen essentials, cooking techniques, baking, kitchen processes, meal and menu planning and restaurant management.
Four of the most common training programs are these:
1. A concentrated training achievement certificate
2. An Associate Degree in Culinary Arts
3. An Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
4. A Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality Management
These programs vary in length from the less than one year professional education packages up to the four-year undergraduate degrees.
A good number of schools offer instructional classes in the evenings and in the daytime and they try to enable pupils as much freedom as it can, as they know that a large number of students have full-time jobs or have personal commitments.
These colleges commit time and effort to include job and occupational growth services to their graduate students. These services frequently begin before graduation as many enrollees will be placed with an paid internship program with a nearby restaurant.
A lot of colleges additionally have a restaurant or cafe at campus where enrollees obtain extra real-life experience and can improve their chef skills in a real kitchen atmosphere.
Many fresh graduates find their very first job with a good-sized restaurant, baker, party caterer, hotel, cruise ship or other classification of commercial kitchen establishment.
Many small cities do not have a first-rate culinary institution, most will be built just in the bigger cities.
Use the research widget just below to review a short list of available institutions and click on one or more which you want to know even more about.
Start your search here:
- Culinary Arts
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
- Associate of Science in Culinary Arts
- Associate of Science in Baking and Pastry Arts
- Associate of Arts in Hospitality
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
- View Associates, Bachelors or Graduate Degree Programs in Business Near YOU!
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements. Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs for You.
- Free information for Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Marketing and Advertising, Business Information Systems Degree Programs and MORE.
- Accredited, Flexible Business Administration and Management Degree Programs to Fit Your Time and Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
Most students have other good education alternatives. Find out more.