Does a culinary arts career sound interesting to you?
This site is a simple handbook to help you uncover several of the most well-known culinary and chef education schools available to enroll at today.
The majority of these schools give training in the necessary and practical subjects, such as kitchen essentials, cooking techniques, baking, kitchen processes, meal and menu planning and restaurant management.
Four of the most common training programs are these:
1. A concentrated training achievement certificate
2. An Associate Degree in Culinary Arts
3. An Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
4. A Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality Management
These programs vary in length from the less than one year professional education packages up to the four-year undergraduate degrees.
A good number of schools offer instructional classes in the evenings and in the daytime and they try to enable pupils as much freedom as it can, as they know that a large number of students have full-time jobs or have personal commitments.
These colleges commit time and effort to include job and occupational growth services to their graduate students. These services frequently begin before graduation as many enrollees will be placed with an paid internship program with a nearby restaurant.
A lot of colleges additionally have a restaurant or cafe at campus where enrollees obtain extra real-life experience and can improve their chef skills in a real kitchen atmosphere.
Many fresh graduates find their very first job with a good-sized restaurant, baker, party caterer, hotel, cruise ship or other classification of commercial kitchen establishment.
Many small cities do not have a first-rate culinary institution, most will be built just in the bigger cities.
Use the research widget just below to review a short list of available institutions and click on one or more which you want to know even more about.
Start your search here:
- "Apply Now to The Art Institutes - Pursue Your Passion Today."
- Culinary Arts (D)
- Culinary Arts Level 2 (C)
- Culinary Arts (BA)
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Associate of Science in Culinary Arts
- Associate of Science in Baking and Pastry Arts
- Culinary Arts
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Culinary Arts
- Pastry Arts
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
- Looking for an Online Business Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
Most students have other good education alternatives. Find out more.