A degree in culinary arts can prepare an individual for an exciting career.
Our site is a short manual for helping you uncover several of the most recognized culinary arts education schools offered soon.
These kinds of institutions deliver instruction in the critical and basic subject areas, which includes food principles, professional chef techniques, baking, commercial kitchen processes, meal and menu planning and restaurant management.
Some of the most common training programs include:
1. A focused training achievement certificate
2. An Associate Degree in Culinary Arts
3. An Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
4. A Bachelor’s of Art in Restaurant Management degree
These programs range in duration from the one year focused training packages to the four year college degrees.
A large number of schools provide lessons during the early evenings together with throughout the day as they attempt to allow pupils as much flexibility as they can, as they know some students are working or have family commitments.
All of these schools strive to deliver work and career advancement services to their current students and graduates. These services generally get started before graduation as a lot of pupils get placed with an internship program at a community restaurant.
A number of schools also operate a restaurant right at campus where students obtain extra hands-on working experience and are able to improve their kitchen techniques in a real restaurant setting.
A lot of new graduates find their very first job at a mid-level restaurant, baking shop, event caterer, large hotel, cruise ship or other commercial food preparation situation.
Many smaller cities do not have a great culinary arts institution, the majority will be found in the larger cities.
Make use of the research box below to look at a short list of available institutions and click on any that you would like to know more about.
Begin your research here:
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Associate of Science in Culinary Arts
- Associate of Science in Baking and Pastry Arts
- Associate of Arts in Hospitality
Helms College, a nonprofit post-secondary career college operated by Goodwill Industries of Middle Georgia and the CSRA, has been granted continued accreditation by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET), a national accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Associates of Applied Science in Culinary Arts
- Culinary Arts Diploma
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Culinary Arts
- Pastry Arts
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Healthcare Administration, Marketing and Entrepreneurship Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Business Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
There are other alternatives for you — GA options.