Does a career in the culinary arts interest you?
Our site is a short handbook to help you learn about some of the trusted culinary and restaurant education programs to choose from today.
Most of these schools provide coaching in the important and elementary topic areas, such as cooking concepts, chef techniques, baking, restaurant kitchen organization, meal planning and hospitality operations.
Several of the common training programs include:
1. A specialized training achievement certification
2. An Associate Degree in Culinary Arts
3. An Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
4. A Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality Management
Training programs range in length from the one-year specialized training programs to the full, four-year university degrees.
Many colleges have instruction during the evening along with in the daytime and they attempt to permit enrollees as much freedom as they can, because they know that lots of enrollees are working and/or have personal obligations.
All of these colleges make a strong effort to provide job and vocational growth services to their current students and graduates. These services often get started before graduation as many enrollees will be placed with an paid internship program at a local restaurant.
A handful of schools additionally operate a small restaurant at campus where trainees receive further real-life experience and are able to improve their kitchen skills in a real kitchen setting.
A great number of fresh graduates get their starting position with a mid-level restaurant, pastry making shop, food caterer, large hotel, cruise ship or other commercial food preparation situation.
Many cities do not have a great culinary institution, the majority are operating just in the larger cities.
Try our research box directly below to check out a short list of institutions and click on any you want to know even more about.
You could start with these schools:
- Join GCU's Colangelo College of Business and start down the path to a successful business career.
- Bachelor's and master's degrees that help prepare students to be business leaders.
- Leading-edge degrees that address the demands of contemporary business environments.
- Online and evening classes designed to meet the needs of working students and adults.
- Committed to providing students a values-based education centered on Christian principles
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
- Looking for an Online Business Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
HI students have more education options — more info.