Have you always liked cooking in your own kitchen?
Our website is a short guide that will help you look for several of the most recognized chef education colleges and programs on the market soon.
The majority of these institutions feature education in the essential and practical subject areas, including cooking concepts, chef techniques, baking and pastry making, commercial kitchen layout and processes, meal preparation and hospitality supervision.
Four of the common degree programs include:
1. A professional training completion certificate
2. An Associate Degree in Culinary Arts
3. An Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
4. A Bachelor’s of Art in Hospitality Management degree
Programs range in length from the under one year specialized education diplomas to the full, four-year undergraduate degrees.
A good number of institutions deliver instructional classes during the evening together with during the day and they try to enable enrollees as much flexibility as it can, because they realize a number of enrollees have full-time jobs and/or have personal commitments.
Most of these colleges make an effort to deliver work and career development services to their graduate students. These services ordinarily start just before graduation as a good number of students are placed in an paid internship program with a local restaurant.
Quite a few colleges also have a small restaurant right at campus where students get additional practical work experience and will grow their kitchen skills in a real world setting.
A great number of new graduates find their very first job with a mid-level restaurant, pastry making shop, party caterer, hotel, cruise ship or other type of commercial food preparation setting.
Not all cities have a first-rate cooking university, the majority will be based in the bigger cities.
Try our search box directly below to browse a listing of available schools and click on any you want to know even more about.
Affordable schools you can check out:
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- Students are instructed in relevant business skills like communication, mathematics, and management.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- AAS in Business Administration - Hospitality Management
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
IA students can have other career alternatives at FashionDesignSchoolsOnline.com