Have you considered going to school to become a chef?
Our site is a simple handbook for helping you locate a lot of the biggest training programs on the market right now.
The majority of these schools provide education in the essential and fundamental subject areas, such as food principles, professional chef skills, baking, professional kitchen processes, meal and menu preparation and restaurant management.
Four of the most commonly found diploma programs are these:
1. A concentrated training achievement certification
2. An Associate Degree in Culinary Arts
3. An Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
4. A Bachelor’s of Art in Hospitality Management degree
Programs range in length from the one year professional training programs to the full, four-year university degrees.
A lot of schools deliver sessions during the evening in addition to in the daytime as they try to allow enrollees as much flexibility as is practical, since they understand that quite a few students are working and/or have personal responsibilities.
All of these training colleges work to supply job and vocational growth services to their graduates. These services frequently start just before graduation as most individuals are placed in an intern program at a nearby restaurant.
A handful of Kentucky schools have a restaurant directly on campus where individuals obtain more real-life experience and can grow their kitchen skills in a real job atmosphere.
Quite a few new graduates uncover their initial job at a nice restaurant, pastry making shop, event caterer, resort, cruise ship or other sort of commercial food preparation setting.
Many towns don’t have a first-rate culinary arts university, most will be operated just in the bigger cities.
Make use of our research box just below to have a look at a short list of colleges and click on any that you really want to learn even more about.
We have a list of affordable options:
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
KY students can find more career training options. More KY colleges.