Thinking about going to school for a culinary degree?
This site is a brief manual that will help you explore some of the biggest chef education schools available to enroll at.
The majority of these institutions provide coaching in the essential and useful topics, such as food basics, professional chef skills, baking and pastry making, kitchen layout and processes, meal and menu planning and restaurant supervision.
Several of the most popular degree programs are these:
1. A focused training achievement certification
2. An Associate Degree in Culinary Arts
3. An Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
4. A Bachelor’s of Art in Hospitality Management degree
These programs range in duration from the one year specialized coaching diplomas up to the full, four-year university degrees.
Just about all colleges offer lessons during the early evenings and also during the day as they attempt to allow pupils as much flexibility as it can, since they are aware that a number of enrollees are working or have personal obligations.
These types of institutions strive to supply work and occupational growth services to their graduates. These services generally start just before graduation as a good number of individuals get positioned in an intern program with a nearby restaurant.
Quite a few colleges additionally operate a small restaurant at campus where individuals obtain more real-life experience and will increase their chef skills and techniques in a real job setting.
Lots of fresh graduates find their first position at a good Baltimore restaurant, pastry making shop, caterer, hotel, cruise ship or other classification of commercial kitchen setting.
Many small cities do not have a first-rate cooking institution, the majority are based in the bigger cities.
Work with the research widget directly below to compare a listing of institutions and click on one or more that you really want to know even more about.
Take a look at these options:
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
Passionate about a culinary career? Get hands-on training from professional chefs at Lincoln Culinary Institute. Choose from day or evening classes, earn a Diploma or Associate Degree. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Financial aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Culinary Arts and Food Services
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- Students are instructed in relevant business skills like communication, mathematics, and management.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- AAS in Business Administration - Hospitality Management
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes. 100% Free Match to Top Colleges.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You'll Love.
- Answer a few questions and you are one step closer to enroll in a Top College!
MD students can check out more career training alternatives — Other MD schools.