If you love to cook, have you thought about becoming a chef?
Our website is a fast handbook to help you search for a lot of the most recognized culinary arts and chef education schools offered soon.
A lot of these institutions deliver coaching in the vital and practical topic areas, such as cooking essentials, professional chef techniques, baking and roasting, kitchen layout and organization, meal and menu planning and restaurant supervision.
Some of the most popular education programs include these:
1. A focused training achievement credential
2. An Associate Degree in Culinary Arts
3. An Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
4. A Bachelor of Arts in Restaurant Management
Training programs vary in duration from the one year professional training programs to the full, four-year college degrees.
A good number of schools provide courses in the evening along with in the daytime as they attempt to give students as much freedom as is practical, because they understand a lot of students have full-time jobs and/or have family responsibilities.
Most of these colleges put in the time to supply job and occupational development services to their graduate students. These services usually start before graduation as a lot of enrollees will be placed in an internship program with a local restaurant.
Certain colleges also run a restaurant right at campus where pupils receive extra practical work experience and will improve their kitchen techniques and skills in a simultated job environment.
A great number of new graduates uncover their first starting job at a restaurant, pastry making shop, catering service, hotel, cruise ship or other type of commercial kitchen environment.
Not all smaller cities have a good culinary arts college, many are built just in the larger cities.
Work with our research box just below to check out a short list of schools and click on any you want to know even more about.
Check out these schools:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
MA students might look into other career alternatives — visit them.