If you like to cook, why not turn it into a career?
Our website is a brief handbook to helping you uncover some of the popular culinary and chef education schools offered soon.
These kinds of schools feature training in the important and fundamental topics, including food essentials, chef skills, baking and pastries, kitchen layout and processes, meal and menu preparation and hospitality operations.
Some of the common education programs include these:
1. A concentrated training completion certification
2. An Associate Degree in the Culinary Arts
3. An Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
4. A Bachelor’s of Art degree in Restaurant Management
Training programs range in duration from the under one year specialized coaching packages up to the four-year university degrees.
Most schools have instructional classes in the evenings as well as in the daytime and they aim to enable pupils as much freedom as possible, since they realize a number of students have full-time jobs or have personal responsibilities.
All of these institutions put in the time to furnish job and vocational advancement services to their students. These services normally begin even before graduation as many pupils get placed in an internship program at a local restaurant.
A few colleges also run a restaurant or cafe directly on campus where individuals obtain additional practical work experience and can develop their kitchen techniques and skills in a real kitchen situation.
A number of fresh graduates get their very first job with a restaurant, baker, food caterer, resort, cruise ship or other classification of commercial food preparation situation.
Many towns don’t have a great culinary arts college, most are built just in the larger cities.
Utilize our search box directly below to review a short list of available institutions and click on one or more that you want to learn even more about.
See some local schools:
Dorsey has been a trusted career training school in Michigan for over 80 years!
We offer training programs designed to prepare our students for careers in fields such as healthcare, beauty, culinary, and skilled trades
- Culinary Arts
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- Students are instructed in relevant business skills like communication, mathematics, and management.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- AAS in Business Administration - Hospitality Management
- Looking for an Online Business Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
Detroit students will have other education options. More at http://www.onlinecollegecourses.org