If you like to cook, why not turn it into a career?
Our website is a brief handbook to helping you uncover some of the popular culinary and chef education schools offered soon.
These kinds of schools feature training in the important and fundamental topics, including food essentials, chef skills, baking and pastries, kitchen layout and processes, meal and menu preparation and hospitality operations.
Some of the common education programs include these:
1. A concentrated training completion certification
2. An Associate Degree in the Culinary Arts
3. An Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
4. A Bachelor’s of Art degree in Restaurant Management
Training programs range in duration from the under one year specialized coaching packages up to the four-year university degrees.
Most schools have instructional classes in the evenings as well as in the daytime and they aim to enable pupils as much freedom as possible, since they realize a number of students have full-time jobs or have personal responsibilities.
All of these institutions put in the time to furnish job and vocational advancement services to their students. These services normally begin even before graduation as many pupils get placed in an internship program at a local restaurant.
A few colleges also run a restaurant or cafe directly on campus where individuals obtain additional practical work experience and can develop their kitchen techniques and skills in a real kitchen situation.
A number of fresh graduates get their very first job with a restaurant, baker, food caterer, resort, cruise ship or other classification of commercial food preparation situation.
Many towns don’t have a great culinary arts college, most are built just in the larger cities.
Utilize our search box directly below to review a short list of available institutions and click on one or more that you want to learn even more about.
See some local schools:
Dorsey has been a trusted career training school in Michigan for over 80 years!
We offer training programs designed to prepare our students for careers in fields such as healthcare, beauty, culinary, and skilled trades
- Culinary Arts
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- Students are instructed in relevant business skills like communication, mathematics, and management.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- AAS in Business Administration - Hospitality Management
- Looking for an Online Business Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
Detroit students will have other education options. More at http://www.onlinecollegecourses.org