Is a career in the culinary arts right for you?
Our site is a free handbook which will help you uncover many of the widespread culinary arts training schools offered.
These institutions deliver training in the necessary and useful subject areas, such as kitchen essentials, professional cook techniques, baking and roasting, commercial kitchen layout and organization, meal preparation and restaurant management.
Four of the most common degree programs include these:
1. A focused training completion certification
2. An Associate Degree in Culinary Arts
3. An Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
4. A Bachelor of Arts in Restaurant Management
These programs range in length from the one-year professional education programs up to the full, four-year undergraduate degrees.
A large number of schools deliver sessions during the evenings as well as in the daytime as they aim to permit enrollees as much flexibility as it can, since they know that quite a few enrollees have full-time employment or have family responsibilities.
These types of colleges make an effort to provide work and career development services to their students. These services frequently get started just before graduation as a lot of pupils get placed with an internship program at a nearby restaurant.
A few institutions also operate a restaurant or cafe at campus where individuals get extra work experience and can increase their chef techniques in a simultated job atmosphere.
Most graduates get their starting position at a good restaurant, pastry making shop, party caterer, large hotel, cruise ship or other classification of commercial food preparation situation.
Not all cities have a great culinary college, the majority are set in the larger cities.
Utilize the research box below to examine a short list of showcased colleges and click on one or more that you really want to learn more about.
Here are some good choices:
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
Minneapolis and Saint Paul residents can see other education and career choices. More at www.onlinecollegecourses.org