Is a career in the culinary arts something you are considering?
This website is a simple manual to help you look for several of the most trusted culinary arts education programs offered today.
These types of institutions supply training in the critical and basic subject areas, such as food science principles, professional cook skills, baking and pastry making, kitchen processes, meal and menu planning and hospitality supervision.
Four of the most common degree programs are:
1. A customized training completion certification
2. An Associate Degree in Culinary Arts
3. An Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
4. A Bachelor’s of Art in Hospitality Management degree
These programs range in duration from the one-year concentrated training programs to the four-year college degrees.
Just about all schools provide instructional classes during the evenings along with during the day as they attempt to enable enrollees as much flexibility as they can, since they recognize that a large number of applicants have full-time jobs or have family obligations.
These types of schools work hard to furnish employment and professional advancement services to their graduate students. These services ordinarily begin before graduation as most students are positioned with an internship program at a local restaurant.
A handful of colleges have a restaurant or cafe right on campus where they can get more work working experience and can grow their kitchen skills and techniques in a simultated job setting.
Many fresh graduates uncover their very first job with a mid-level restaurant, baking shop, caterer, resort, cruise ship or other commercial food preparation establishment.
Many cities do not have a good culinary arts institution, the majority are located in the larger cities.
Try the search box directly below to search a listing of showcased schools and select one or more which you want to learn even more about.
Here are a few to consider:
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- Students are instructed in relevant business skills like communication, mathematics, and management.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- AAS in Business Administration - Hospitality Management
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes. 100% Free Match to Top Colleges.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You'll Love.
- Answer a few questions and you are one step closer to enroll in a Top College!
Students can see other options in MS. Go to http://www.onlinecollegecourses.org.