Is there a culinary arts career in your future?
Our website is a quick guide which will help you explore several of the widespread culinary and cooking education colleges and programs available today.
These types of institutions feature instruction in the vital and core subjects, including kitchen essentials, professional cook skills, baking and pastries, commercial kitchen layout and processes, meal preparation and restaurant operations.
Several of the most commonly found training programs include these:
1. A customized training completion certification
2. An Associate Degree in Culinary Arts
3. An Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
4. A Bachelor’s of Art in Hospitality Management degree
These training programs vary in duration from the under one year focused coaching packages to the full, four-year undergraduate degrees.
Almost all schools have courses during the evening as well as during the day as they try to enable students as much freedom as they can, as they know a lot of students have full-time jobs and/or have personal obligations.
Most of these institutions commit time and effort to give employment and professional growth services to their current students and graduates. These services frequently start before graduation as a good number of individuals will be positioned in an paid internship program at a local restaurant.
Quite a few colleges also run a small restaurant at campus where pupils obtain extra work work experience and are able to expand their kitchen techniques in a real job situation.
Most graduates uncover their first starting position at a good-sized restaurant, baker, caterer, vacation resort, cruise ship or other type of commercial kitchen establishment.
Many towns don’t have a good cooking school, many are located in the larger cities.
Try the research widget directly below to check out a listing of featured colleges and select one or more you want to learn even more about.
Consider these choices:
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
Students can take a look at other options in St Louis. Go to http://OnlineCollegeCourses.org.