Is there a culinary arts career in your future?
Our website is a quick guide which will help you explore several of the widespread culinary and cooking education colleges and programs available today.
These types of institutions feature instruction in the vital and core subjects, including kitchen essentials, professional cook skills, baking and pastries, commercial kitchen layout and processes, meal preparation and restaurant operations.
Several of the most commonly found training programs include these:
1. A customized training completion certification
2. An Associate Degree in Culinary Arts
3. An Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
4. A Bachelor’s of Art in Hospitality Management degree
These training programs vary in duration from the under one year focused coaching packages to the full, four-year undergraduate degrees.
Almost all schools have courses during the evening as well as during the day as they try to enable students as much freedom as they can, as they know a lot of students have full-time jobs and/or have personal obligations.
Most of these institutions commit time and effort to give employment and professional growth services to their current students and graduates. These services frequently start before graduation as a good number of individuals will be positioned in an paid internship program at a local restaurant.
Quite a few colleges also run a small restaurant at campus where pupils obtain extra work work experience and are able to expand their kitchen techniques in a real job situation.
Most graduates uncover their first starting position at a good-sized restaurant, baker, caterer, vacation resort, cruise ship or other type of commercial kitchen establishment.
Many towns don’t have a good cooking school, many are located in the larger cities.
Try the research widget directly below to check out a listing of featured colleges and select one or more you want to learn even more about.
Consider these choices:
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- Students are instructed in relevant business skills like communication, mathematics, and management.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- AAS in Business Administration - Hospitality Management
- View Associates, Bachelors or Graduate Degree Programs in Business Near YOU!
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements. Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs for You.
- Free information for Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Marketing and Advertising, Business Information Systems Degree Programs and MORE.
- Accredited, Flexible Business Administration and Management Degree Programs to Fit Your Time and Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
Students can take a look at other options in St Louis. Go to http://OnlineCollegeCourses.org.