Is there a culinary arts career in your future?
Our website is a quick guide which will help you explore several of the widespread culinary and cooking education colleges and programs available today.
These types of institutions feature instruction in the vital and core subjects, including kitchen essentials, professional cook skills, baking and pastries, commercial kitchen layout and processes, meal preparation and restaurant operations.
Several of the most commonly found training programs include these:
1. A customized training completion certification
2. An Associate Degree in Culinary Arts
3. An Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
4. A Bachelor’s of Art in Hospitality Management degree
These training programs vary in duration from the under one year focused coaching packages to the full, four-year undergraduate degrees.
Almost all schools have courses during the evening as well as during the day as they try to enable students as much freedom as they can, as they know a lot of students have full-time jobs and/or have personal obligations.
Most of these institutions commit time and effort to give employment and professional growth services to their current students and graduates. These services frequently start before graduation as a good number of individuals will be positioned in an paid internship program at a local restaurant.
Quite a few colleges also run a small restaurant at campus where pupils obtain extra work work experience and are able to expand their kitchen techniques in a real job situation.
Most graduates uncover their first starting position at a good-sized restaurant, baker, caterer, vacation resort, cruise ship or other type of commercial kitchen establishment.
Many towns don’t have a good cooking school, many are located in the larger cities.
Try the research widget directly below to check out a listing of featured colleges and select one or more you want to learn even more about.
Consider these choices:
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
- Looking for an Online Business Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
Students can take a look at other options in St Louis. Go to http://OnlineCollegeCourses.org.