So, you’re thinking about going to school for a culinary degree?
Our website is a short manual for helping you track down a lot of the popular culinary education schools offered today.
These kinds of institutions feature coaching in the vital and basic topic areas, such as kitchen basics, chef skills, baking and pastries, commercial kitchen processes, meal and menu preparation and restaurant operations.
Several of the most popular diploma programs include:
1. A customized training achievement certification
2. An Associate Degree in Culinary Arts
3. An Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
4. A Bachelor’s of Art degree in Restaurant Management
Programs vary in duration from the under one year concentrated education packages up to the four-year undergraduate degrees.
Most colleges deliver courses in the evening and throughout the day and they try to enable enrollees as much freedom as it can, as they understand that some students are working full time or have family obligations.
Most of these schools make sure they supply employment and vocational development services to their current students and graduates. These services ordinarily begin just before graduation as a good number of individuals will be placed in an paid internship program at a local restaurant.
Various schools also run a small restaurant at campus where trainees obtain further actual experience and can improve their chef skills and techniques in a real restaurant environment.
A large number of new graduates uncover their first job with a nice restaurant, pastry making shop, catering company, vacation resort, cruise ship or some other commercial kitchen setting.
Not all cities have a good culinary school, many will be found just in the bigger cities.
Utilize the search box directly below to check out a short list of available colleges and click on any that you want to know even more about.
Here is our short list:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
- View Associates, Bachelors or Graduate Degree Programs in Business Near YOU!
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements. Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs for You.
- Free information for Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Marketing and Advertising, Business Information Systems Degree Programs and MORE.
- Accredited, Flexible Business Administration and Management Degree Programs to Fit Your Time and Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
You can take a look at more options in Billings or Missoula. Go to OnlineCollegeCourses.org.