The culinary arts is a great career field — but is it right for you?
This website is a simple handbook for helping you explore a lot of the most well-known culinary training colleges and programs on the market.
These kinds of schools supply instruction in the crucial and useful topics, including food preparation essentials, professional cook techniques, baking and roasting, professional kitchen layout and organization, meal planning and hospitality administration.
Several of the most popular diploma programs include:
1. A specialized training achievement qualification
2. An Associate Degree in Culinary Arts
3. An Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
4. A Bachelor’s of Art degree in Restaurant Management
Programs vary in duration from the one-year concentrated training packages to the four-year university degrees.
Just about all schools deliver instruction during the early evenings as well as throughout the day as they attempt to enable enrollees as much freedom as possible, since they know that lots of students have full-time employment and/or have family obligations.
These schools put in the time to furnish work and professional advancement services to their students and graduates. These services generally begin before graduation as a lot of enrollees get placed in an intern program with a nearby restaurant.
Various colleges also operate a restaurant or cafe on campus where individuals get further actual working experience and can expand their chef skills and techniques in a real restaurant atmosphere.
A lot of graduates secure their first starting position with a nice restaurant, pastry shop, catering service, vacation resort, cruise ship or some other commercial kitchen setting.
Many towns don’t have a good cooking school, most are located just in the bigger cities.
Make use of our research box down below to look at a list of featured schools and select one or more which you want to learn more about.
Here are today’s choices:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
- Looking for an Online Business Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
You can look at more alternatives in Lincoln. Visit http://www.onlinecollegecourses.org.