The culinary arts is a great career field — but is it right for you?
This website is a simple handbook for helping you explore a lot of the most well-known culinary training colleges and programs on the market.
These kinds of schools supply instruction in the crucial and useful topics, including food preparation essentials, professional cook techniques, baking and roasting, professional kitchen layout and organization, meal planning and hospitality administration.
Several of the most popular diploma programs include:
1. A specialized training achievement qualification
2. An Associate Degree in Culinary Arts
3. An Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
4. A Bachelor’s of Art degree in Restaurant Management
Programs vary in duration from the one-year concentrated training packages to the four-year university degrees.
Just about all schools deliver instruction during the early evenings as well as throughout the day as they attempt to enable enrollees as much freedom as possible, since they know that lots of students have full-time employment and/or have family obligations.
These schools put in the time to furnish work and professional advancement services to their students and graduates. These services generally begin before graduation as a lot of enrollees get placed in an intern program with a nearby restaurant.
Various colleges also operate a restaurant or cafe on campus where individuals get further actual working experience and can expand their chef skills and techniques in a real restaurant atmosphere.
A lot of graduates secure their first starting position with a nice restaurant, pastry shop, catering service, vacation resort, cruise ship or some other commercial kitchen setting.
Many towns don’t have a good cooking school, most are located just in the bigger cities.
Make use of our research box down below to look at a list of featured schools and select one or more which you want to learn more about.
Here are today’s choices:
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- Students are instructed in relevant business skills like communication, mathematics, and management.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- AAS in Business Administration - Hospitality Management
- Are You a Natural Leader or Good with Numbers? Get Educated in the Business Field.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Business Administration & Management, Accounting, Marketing Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!
You can look at more alternatives in Lincoln. Visit http://www.onlinecollegecourses.org.