The culinary arts field can be a terrific career for the right person.
Our website is a brief guide that will help you look for many of the largest culinary and chef education schools on the market today.
Most of these schools provide coaching in the indispensable and primary subject areas, including food science concepts, chef skills, baking and pastry making, restaurant kitchen organization, meal and menu planning and hospitality management.
Several of the common diploma programs are these:
1. A focused training achievement certificate
2. An Associate Degree in Culinary Arts
3. An Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
4. A Bachelor of Arts in Restaurant Management
These programs range in length from the one-year professional education packages up to the four-year university degrees.
Most schools deliver lessons during the evening as well as throughout the day and they attempt to enable students as much flexibility as possible, because they realize lots of enrollees are working full time and/or have personal commitments.
All of these institutions make an effort to furnish job and vocational growth services to their students and graduates. These services generally begin just before graduation as many individuals get placed with an internship program with a nearby restaurant.
A handful of schools also run a small restaurant right on campus where students obtain further hands-on working experience and can improve their kitchen techniques and skills in a real restaurant setting.
A lot of graduates find their initial position with a good-sized restaurant, baker, event caterer, resort, cruise ship or other commercial food preparation establishment.
Not all smaller cities have a first-rate culinary college, many will be found just in the larger cities.
Use our research widget directly below to look over a listing of available schools and select any you want to know more about.
Schools to consider:
- Program areas include Culinary Arts, Culinary Management, and more
- Students are taught cooking styles from around the globe, including Classical European, Asian, and Latin cuisine
- Curriculum designed to prepare students for a career as a chef, with course topics that include Culinary Techniques, Management by Menu, and Nutrition
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef
- Classes start on August 16
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Culinary Arts (D)
- Culinary Arts (AS)
- Culinary Arts (AAA)
- And more...
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- Students are instructed in relevant business skills like communication, mathematics, and management.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- AAS in Business Administration - Hospitality Management
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Healthcare Administration, Marketing and Entrepreneurship Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Business Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
You might be interested in more diploma alternatives in Las Vegas. Visit www.OnlineCollegeCourses.org.