The culinary arts field can be a terrific career for the right person.
Our website is a brief guide that will help you look for many of the largest culinary and chef education schools on the market today.
Most of these schools provide coaching in the indispensable and primary subject areas, including food science concepts, chef skills, baking and pastry making, restaurant kitchen organization, meal and menu planning and hospitality management.
Several of the common diploma programs are these:
1. A focused training achievement certificate
2. An Associate Degree in Culinary Arts
3. An Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
4. A Bachelor of Arts in Restaurant Management
These programs range in length from the one-year professional education packages up to the four-year university degrees.
Most schools deliver lessons during the evening as well as throughout the day and they attempt to enable students as much flexibility as possible, because they realize lots of enrollees are working full time and/or have personal commitments.
All of these institutions make an effort to furnish job and vocational growth services to their students and graduates. These services generally begin just before graduation as many individuals get placed with an internship program with a nearby restaurant.
A handful of schools also run a small restaurant right on campus where students obtain further hands-on working experience and can improve their kitchen techniques and skills in a real restaurant setting.
A lot of graduates find their initial position with a good-sized restaurant, baker, event caterer, resort, cruise ship or other commercial food preparation establishment.
Not all smaller cities have a first-rate culinary college, many will be found just in the larger cities.
Use our research widget directly below to look over a listing of available schools and select any you want to know more about.
Schools to consider:
- Program areas include Culinary Arts, Culinary Management, and more
- Students are taught cooking styles from around the globe, including Classical European, Asian, and Latin cuisine
- Curriculum designed to prepare students for a career as a chef, with course topics that include Culinary Techniques, Management by Menu, and Nutrition
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef
- Join our next Open House on 2/15!
- Art of Cooking (AS)
- Culinary Arts (BA)
- Culinary Arts Level 1 (C)
- And more...
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
- Looking for an Online Business Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
You might be interested in more diploma alternatives in Las Vegas. Visit www.OnlineCollegeCourses.org.