The culinary arts field can be a terrific career for the right person.
Our website is a brief guide that will help you look for many of the largest culinary and chef education schools on the market today.
Most of these schools provide coaching in the indispensable and primary subject areas, including food science concepts, chef skills, baking and pastry making, restaurant kitchen organization, meal and menu planning and hospitality management.
Several of the common diploma programs are these:
1. A focused training achievement certificate
2. An Associate Degree in Culinary Arts
3. An Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
4. A Bachelor of Arts in Restaurant Management
These programs range in length from the one-year professional education packages up to the four-year university degrees.
Most schools deliver lessons during the evening as well as throughout the day and they attempt to enable students as much flexibility as possible, because they realize lots of enrollees are working full time and/or have personal commitments.
All of these institutions make an effort to furnish job and vocational growth services to their students and graduates. These services generally begin just before graduation as many individuals get placed with an internship program with a nearby restaurant.
A handful of schools also run a small restaurant right on campus where students obtain further hands-on working experience and can improve their kitchen techniques and skills in a real restaurant setting.
A lot of graduates find their initial position with a good-sized restaurant, baker, event caterer, resort, cruise ship or other commercial food preparation establishment.
Not all smaller cities have a first-rate culinary college, many will be found just in the larger cities.
Use our research widget directly below to look over a listing of available schools and select any you want to know more about.
Schools to consider:
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Culinary Arts (D)
- Culinary Arts (AS)
- Baking & Pastry (AS)
- And more...
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
- View Associates, Bachelors or Graduate Degree Programs in Business Near YOU!
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements. Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs for You.
- Free information for Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Marketing and Advertising, Business Information Systems Degree Programs and MORE.
- Accredited, Flexible Business Administration and Management Degree Programs to Fit Your Time and Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
You might be interested in more diploma alternatives in Las Vegas. Visit www.OnlineCollegeCourses.org.