Are you interested in working at the best restaurant in town?
This site is a short handbook which will help you uncover a lot of the most trusted cooking education colleges and programs to choose from today.
Most of these institutions provide instruction in the necessary and primary subject areas, such as cooking essentials, professional cook skills, baking, professional kitchen organization, meal planning and restaurant administration.
Some of the most popular education programs include:
1. A focused training achievement credential
2. An Associate Degree in the Culinary Arts
3. An Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
4. A Bachelor of Arts in Restaurant Management
These programs vary in duration from the less than one year concentrated education packages to the four year college degrees.
A good number of schools have lessons in the evening together with during the day as they attempt to enable enrollees as much freedom as is practical, since they understand that quite a few enrollees are working full time or have personal commitments.
All of these colleges include work and career development services to their students. These services frequently begin even before graduation as a lot of individuals get placed with an internship program at a community restaurant.
Several colleges run a restaurant or cafe at campus where trainees get further hands-on work experience and can develop their chef skills in a real kitchen setting.
Plenty of graduates find their first position at a restaurant, pastry shop, caterer, vacation resort, cruise ship or other commercial food preparation setting.
Not all smaller cities have a great culinary arts university, most will be found just in the larger cities.
Make use of our research box down below to go through a listing of available schools and select one or more you want to learn more about.
Schools in this category:
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
You might want to look at other education alternatives in NH. Visit OnlineCollegeCourses.org.