Thinking about getting started in the culinary field?
This site is a free manual for helping you find several of the most trusted restaurant and culinary education programs available to enroll at today.
These types of schools provide education in the valuable and useful topics, which includes food science concepts, chef skills, baking and pastry making, kitchen processes, meal preparation and hospitality administration.
Four of the most popular education programs are:
1. A specialized training achievement certification
2. An Associate Degree in the Culinary Arts
3. An Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
4. A Bachelor’s of Art degree in Restaurant Management
These training programs vary in duration from the less than one year concentrated instruction diplomas to the full, four-year college degrees.
Nearly all schools offer sessions during the early evenings in addition to in the daytime as they attempt to allow pupils as much flexibility as is practical, as they know that some students are working and/or have personal obligations.
Each of these institutions make a strong effort to include job and vocational growth services to their current students and graduates. These services typically start even before graduation as a good number of enrollees will be positioned in an intern program with a nearby restaurant.
Certain institutions also operate a small restaurant at campus where enrollees obtain additional real-life work experience and are able to improve their kitchen skills in a real kitchen atmosphere.
Plenty of fresh graduates secure their very first position with a good restaurant, pastry making shop, catering service, resort, cruise ship or other type of commercial food preparation establishment.
Many small cities do not have a great culinary arts institution, most will be set just in the bigger cities.
Try our research box just below to look at a short list of available schools and select any which you want to learn even more about.
Some local and online schools:
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
- View Associates, Bachelors or Graduate Degree Programs in Business Near YOU!
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements. Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs for You.
- Free information for Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Marketing and Advertising, Business Information Systems Degree Programs and MORE.
- Accredited, Flexible Business Administration and Management Degree Programs to Fit Your Time and Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
Don’t forget your other options — design classes in NM.