Thinking about getting started in the culinary field?
This site is a free manual for helping you find several of the most trusted restaurant and culinary education programs available to enroll at today.
These types of schools provide education in the valuable and useful topics, which includes food science concepts, chef skills, baking and pastry making, kitchen processes, meal preparation and hospitality administration.
Four of the most popular education programs are:
1. A specialized training achievement certification
2. An Associate Degree in the Culinary Arts
3. An Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
4. A Bachelor’s of Art degree in Restaurant Management
These training programs vary in duration from the less than one year concentrated instruction diplomas to the full, four-year college degrees.
Nearly all schools offer sessions during the early evenings in addition to in the daytime as they attempt to allow pupils as much flexibility as is practical, as they know that some students are working and/or have personal obligations.
Each of these institutions make a strong effort to include job and vocational growth services to their current students and graduates. These services typically start even before graduation as a good number of enrollees will be positioned in an intern program with a nearby restaurant.
Certain institutions also operate a small restaurant at campus where enrollees obtain additional real-life work experience and are able to improve their kitchen skills in a real kitchen atmosphere.
Plenty of fresh graduates secure their very first position with a good restaurant, pastry making shop, catering service, resort, cruise ship or other type of commercial food preparation establishment.
Many small cities do not have a great culinary arts institution, most will be set just in the bigger cities.
Try our research box just below to look at a short list of available schools and select any which you want to learn even more about.
Some local and online schools:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Healthcare Administration, Marketing and Entrepreneurship Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Business Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Don’t forget your other options — design classes in NM.