Wondering if the culinary arts field might be right for you?
Our website is a free handbook to helping you discover some of the popular restaurant and culinary education colleges and programs on the market soon.
The majority of these schools have education in the necessary and basic subjects, including food science essentials, professional chef skills, baking and roasting, commercial kitchen processes, meal and menu preparation and hospitality supervision.
Some of the most common diploma programs are these:
1. A concentrated training completion certification
2. An Associate Degree in the Culinary Arts
3. An Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
4. A Bachelor of Arts in Restaurant Management
These training programs vary in length from the less than one year concentrated training programs to the four year undergraduate degrees.
Almost all institutions provide sessions during the early evenings as well as throughout the day as they try to give enrollees as much freedom as it can, because they understand quite a few enrollees have full-time jobs and/or have family responsibilities.
Most of these schools work hard to furnish job and career growth services to their graduates. These services frequently get started even before graduation as a lot of students will be positioned in an paid internship program at a top, local restaurant.
A lot of schools run a restaurant or cafe right at campus where pupils get more practical working experience and will build their kitchen skills in a real kitchen setting.
Lots of new graduates locate their initial job at a nice restaurant, pastry shop, catering company, vacation resort, cruise ship or other classification of commercial food preparation situation.
Many small cities do not have a first-rate culinary school, many will be operated in the bigger cities.
Make use of our research widget below to check out a short list of available institutions and select one or more that you would like to learn more about.
Check out some options:
- Each campus features a public restaurant where culinary students work under the direction of professional chefs for real-world experience.
- Hosts Platt College’s Food Fight, a friendly dessert competition for students held once a month.
- Offers programs in culinary arts, nursing, and healthcare.
- Accredited by the American Culinary Federation (AFC) and Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 5 campuses in Lawton, North and Central Oklahoma City, Moore, and Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Culinary Arts - AS
You can fire up a new career with help from Auguste Escoffier Schools of Culinary Arts. We offer two programs for careers in the culinary industry, including culinary arts and pastry arts.
- AAS Degree in Culinary Arts
- Diploma in Culinary Arts
- Diploma in Pastry Arts
OK has career options in a variety of fields including graphic design. You can see graphic arts degrees in Oklahoma.