Are you considering getting into the restaurant business?
Our website is a short manual for helping you uncover many of the trusted culinary training colleges and programs available to enroll at soon.
The majority of these schools have education in the crucial and fundamental subject areas, which includes kitchen basics, professional cook techniques, baking and pastries, commercial kitchen layout and processes, meal and menu planning and restaurant management.
Some of the most commonly found training programs are:
1. A focused training achievement credential
2. An Associate Degree in the Culinary Arts
3. An Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
4. A Bachelor’s of Art degree in Restaurant Management
These training programs range in duration from the one-year professional education packages to the full, four-year college degrees.
Nearly all colleges furnish instructional classes during the early evenings together with during the day and they try to allow pupils as much freedom as is practical, because they know that a lot of enrollees are working full time or have personal commitments.
These types of schools work to furnish job and professional development services to their graduates. These services ordinarily start just before graduation as a lot of students will be positioned with an internship program at a community restaurant.
Plenty of institutions operate a small restaurant right on campus where students receive extra actual work experience and are able to develop their chef techniques and skills in a real restaurant setting.
Many new graduates locate their very first position at a good restaurant, baker, party caterer, hotel, cruise ship or other classification of commercial food preparation establishment.
Not all cities have a good cooking college, the majority will be operated in the bigger cities.
Use the research box directly below to compare a list of showcased colleges and select any you want to know more about.
Options for Rhode Island students:
- "Apply Now to The Art Institutes - Pursue Your Passion Today."
- Culinary Arts (D)
- Culinary Arts Level 2 (C)
- Culinary Arts (BA)
- And more...
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
- Looking for an Online Business Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
Cooking isn’t the only field you can choose. There are plenty of others. For example, you can see design courses.