Are you considering a career as a professional cook?
This website is a simple manual to help you discover some of the most recognized culinary arts and cooking education schools available to enroll at soon.
A lot of these schools give training in the necessary and useful subject areas, including cooking concepts, professional chef techniques, baking and roasting, professional kitchen layout and organization, meal and menu planning and restaurant administration.
Several of the most popular training programs are these:
1. A focused training achievement certificate
2. An Associate Degree in the Culinary Arts
3. An Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
4. A Bachelor’s of Art in Restaurant Management degree
Training programs vary in length from the under one year focused teaching programs up to the four-year college degrees.
Nearly all colleges offer classes during the evening as well as in the daytime and they try to allow enrollees as much flexibility as is practical, since they know that some enrollees have full-time jobs and/or have personal obligations.
These colleges make sure they offer job and vocational advancement services to their students. These services normally get started before graduation as a lot of enrollees get placed with an paid internship program with a top, local restaurant.
Various schools also operate a small restaurant directly on campus where pupils obtain more practical working experience and can develop their chef techniques in a simulated work environment.
Quite a few graduates locate their starting job with a restaurant, baker, caterer, hotel, cruise ship or some other commercial kitchen setting.
Many cities won’t have a first-rate culinary arts college, the majority will be set in the bigger cities.
Work with our research box down below to take a look at a short list of institutions and select any that you really want to know more about.
Look through these schools:
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Culinary Arts (AAS)
- Culinary Arts (C)
- Baking & Pastry (AAS)
- And more...
You can fire up a new career with help from Auguste Escoffier Schools of Culinary Arts. We offer two programs for careers in the culinary industry, including culinary arts and pastry arts.
- AAS Degree in Culinary Arts
- Diploma in Culinary Arts
- Diploma in Pastry Arts
- And more...
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- Students are instructed in relevant business skills like communication, mathematics, and management.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- AAS in Business Administration - Hospitality Management
- Looking for an Online Business Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
There are alternatives to culinary arts diplomas in Houston and Dallas TX. Check out additional classes.