Are you considering working as a professional cook?
This site is a simple handbook to help you uncover a lot of the well-known culinary arts training programs available to enroll at today.
The majority of these schools deliver education in the valuable and useful topics, such as food science essentials, professional chef techniques, baking, restaurant kitchen organization, meal and menu planning and hospitality administration.
Four of the most commonly found diploma programs are:
1. A specialized training achievement credential
2. An Associate Degree in the Culinary Arts
3. An Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
4. A Bachelor’s of Art in Restaurant Management degree
Programs range in duration from the under one year concentrated teaching programs to the full, four-year undergraduate degrees.
Just about all schools deliver instruction in the early evenings and also in the daytime and they attempt to give enrollees as much flexibility as possible, as they know a lot of enrollees are working and/or have family commitments.
These colleges put in the time to deliver employment and vocational advancement services to their graduates. These services often begin even before graduation as a good number of enrollees get positioned in an paid internship program with a nearby restaurant.
Various institutions run a small restaurant right on campus where trainees get extra real-life experience and can increase their chef techniques in a real world atmosphere.
Most new graduates locate their first job at a good restaurant, pastry making shop, food caterer, resort, cruise ship or other sort of commercial food preparation setting.
Not all smaller cities have a great cooking institution, the majority will be found just in the bigger cities.
Try the search box directly below to check out a list of schools and click on one or more which you want to know more about.
Look at these choices:
- Program areas include Culinary Arts, Culinary Management, and more
- Students are taught cooking styles from around the globe, including Classical European, Asian, and Latin cuisine
- Curriculum designed to prepare students for a career as a chef, with course topics that include Culinary Techniques, Management by Menu, and Nutrition
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef
- Culinary Arts (D)
- Culinary Arts (AS)
- Baking & Pastry (AS)
- And more...
You can fire up a new career with help from Auguste Escoffier Schools of Culinary Arts. We offer two programs for careers in the culinary industry, including culinary arts and pastry arts.
- Diploma in Culinary Arts
- Diploma in Pastry Arts
You have education alternatives in Salt Lake City and UT. Other local career training.