Would you consider starting a career in the culinary field?
This website is a quick guide to help you track down some of the well-known cooking training programs available to enroll at .
The majority of these institutions provide education in the indispensable and elementary subject areas, such as cooking principles, professional cook skills, baking and pastry making, kitchen processes, meal and menu planning and hospitality supervision.
Several of the most commonly found diploma programs are these:
1. A specialized training completion certification
2. An Associate Degree in the Culinary Arts
3. An Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
4. A Bachelor’s of Art in Hospitality Management degree
These programs vary in duration from the under one year concentrated training diplomas to the full, four-year college degrees.
Almost all institutions furnish lessons during the evenings in addition to throughout the day as they try to permit students as much flexibility as they can, because they are aware that many enrollees have full-time jobs or have family obligations.
These schools make a strong effort to give employment and career development services to their graduate students. These services typically start before graduation as many pupils will be placed with an intern program with a local restaurant.
Various institutions additionally operate a small restaurant at campus where enrollees get extra hands-on working experience and will build their kitchen techniques and skills in a real kitchen setting.
A large number of graduates uncover their first starting position at a nice restaurant, pastry shop, party caterer, hotel, cruise ship or some other commercial food preparation situation.
Many small cities do not have a first-rate culinary university, most will be based in the bigger cities.
Utilize our search widget down below to go through a short list of schools and select any you want to know even more about.
Glance through these programs:
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
- View Associates, Bachelors or Graduate Degree Programs in Business Near YOU!
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements. Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs for You.
- Free information for Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Marketing and Advertising, Business Information Systems Degree Programs and MORE.
- Accredited, Flexible Business Administration and Management Degree Programs to Fit Your Time and Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
Burlington and VT offers more education choices. Look at options in Burlington.