Would you consider starting a career in the culinary field?
This website is a quick guide to help you track down some of the well-known cooking training programs available to enroll at .
The majority of these institutions provide education in the indispensable and elementary subject areas, such as cooking principles, professional cook skills, baking and pastry making, kitchen processes, meal and menu planning and hospitality supervision.
Several of the most commonly found diploma programs are these:
1. A specialized training completion certification
2. An Associate Degree in the Culinary Arts
3. An Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
4. A Bachelor’s of Art in Hospitality Management degree
These programs vary in duration from the under one year concentrated training diplomas to the full, four-year college degrees.
Almost all institutions furnish lessons during the evenings in addition to throughout the day as they try to permit students as much flexibility as they can, because they are aware that many enrollees have full-time jobs or have family obligations.
These schools make a strong effort to give employment and career development services to their graduate students. These services typically start before graduation as many pupils will be placed with an intern program with a local restaurant.
Various institutions additionally operate a small restaurant at campus where enrollees get extra hands-on working experience and will build their kitchen techniques and skills in a real kitchen setting.
A large number of graduates uncover their first starting position at a nice restaurant, pastry shop, party caterer, hotel, cruise ship or some other commercial food preparation situation.
Many small cities do not have a first-rate culinary university, most will be based in the bigger cities.
Utilize our search widget down below to go through a short list of schools and select any you want to know even more about.
Glance through these programs:
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes. 100% Free Match to Top Colleges.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You'll Love.
- Answer a few questions and you are one step closer to enroll in a Top College!
Burlington and VT offers more education choices. Look at options in Burlington.