Would a career as a professional cook interest you?
Our site is a quick manual to helping you track down a lot of the most trusted cooking education schools available to enroll at .
These types of schools supply coaching in the necessary and practical subjects, which includes food safety principles, cooking skills, baking, restaurant kitchen organization, meal planning and hospitality supervision.
Some of the most commonly found diploma programs include:
1. A specialized training completion qualification
2. An Associate Degree in the Culinary Arts
3. An Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
4. A Bachelor’s of Art degree in Restaurant Management
These training programs vary in duration from the one-year concentrated teaching programs to the four year undergraduate degrees.
Just about all schools furnish lessons in the evening as well as during the day as they attempt to permit students as much flexibility as it can, as they recognize that lots of enrollees are working or have personal commitments.
These types of institutions work to furnish work and occupational growth services to their current students and graduates. These services generally begin just before graduation as a lot of individuals are placed with an paid internship program with a community restaurant.
Quite a few schools have a restaurant or cafe on campus where trainees receive extra actual working experience and can expand their kitchen techniques in a real world setting.
Many new graduates secure their first position at a good-sized restaurant, pastry making shop, food caterer, vacation resort, cruise ship or some other commercial kitchen establishment.
Not all cities have a first-rate cooking institution, the majority will be operated in the bigger cities.
Make use of the research box directly below to research a short list of available institutions and click on one or more that you want to know more about.
Learn more about these schools:
- Program areas include Culinary Arts, Culinary Management, and more
- Students are taught cooking styles from around the globe, including Classical European, Asian, and Latin cuisine
- Curriculum designed to prepare students for a career as a chef, with course topics that include Culinary Techniques, Management by Menu, and Nutrition
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Art of Cooking (AS)
- Culinary Arts (BA)
- Culinary Arts Level 1 (C)
- And more...
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes. 100% Free Match to Top Colleges.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You'll Love.
- Answer a few questions and you are one step closer to enroll in a Top College!
WA has more options for schools and career training in Seattle.