Working as a professional cook can be pretty great, but is it right for you?
This website is a brief handbook to help you learn about many of the popular culinary arts and chef training schools on the market.
These schools feature education in the vital and key subjects, including food preparation concepts, professional cook skills, baking and roasting, professional kitchen layout and processes, meal preparation and hospitality operations.
Several of the common education programs include:
1. A customized training achievement qualification
2. An Associate Degree in the Culinary Arts
3. An Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
4. A Bachelor’s of Art in Restaurant Management degree
Training programs range in duration from the one-year focused teaching diplomas up to the four-year university degrees.
A large number of institutions deliver courses in the evenings along with throughout the day as they attempt to give pupils as much flexibility as it can, as they understand that plenty of students have full-time employment or have family commitments.
Most of these schools make sure they supply employment and professional growth services to their current students and graduates. These services usually get started even before graduation as many individuals will be placed with an paid internship program with a city restaurant.
Plenty of institutions additionally have a restaurant or cafe at campus where individuals receive additional hands-on working experience and will improve their kitchen skills in a real kitchen environment.
Plenty of graduates secure their first job with a nice restaurant, baking shop, party caterer, resort, cruise ship or other type of commercial kitchen setting.
Many cities do not have a good culinary arts university, many are found just in the larger cities.
Use the search widget below to explore a short list of available colleges and click on any that you really want to learn even more about.
There are some good options:
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes. 100% Free Match to Top Colleges.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You'll Love.
- Answer a few questions and you are one step closer to enroll in a Top College!
Charleston and WV have more schools with other options, such as two-year degrees at http://www.associatedegreesonline.org.